ANTI-GRIDDLE FLASH FREEZE, 120V/60HZ,12 AMPS
The Anti-Griddles flat, ultra-cold work surface lends itself to three basic techniques:
(1) freezing just the bottom surface of the item, leaving the top cool or at room temperature;
(2) flipping the item over and freezing both the top and bottom, creating crunchy surfaces with a creamy center; and
(3) freezing everything solid.
Some chefs even use the Anti-Griddle to create layered dishes consisting of different foods, flavors, and textures. You can also use the Anti-Griddle to create freeform shapes, such as initials, by piping thick liquids onto its surface much as you would decorate a cake.
The resulting flash freezing enables you to quickly turn sauces, purees, crèmes, vinaigrettes, and other foods into very different solid or semi-frozen creations. Cool, creamy centers and crunchy surfaces can be created in just seconds with the PolyScience Anti-Griddle featuring a -30°F / -29°C plate that allows rapid unidirectional freezing.
- Create frozen desserts and appetizers with cool, liquid centers
- Combine flash frozen lollipops with a novel ingredient in place of traditional sticks. For example, a vanilla caramel ice cream lollipop on a rosemary sprig
- Top salads with frozen vinaigrettes that melt on the plate when served
- Adorn dishes with intricate frozen ornaments, easily transferred from the Anti-Griddle to the plate
- Flash freeze tableside or at the buffet to provide guests with unique, personal and exciting dining experiences
- new condition.