Southbend KTLG-20 20 gal Tilting Gas Steam Kettle
Used 20 Gal Gas Steam Kettle
A gas-powered steam kettle is a time and money saving investment for any foodservice operation, especially if it includes a helpful tilting mechanism.
The 20 gal Tilting Gas Steam Kettle (KTLG-20) from Southbend is a durable stainless steel steam kettle featuring a 2/3 jacketed kettle and hinged stainless cover.
The interior of this model is constructed from one-piece, welded stainless steel with a two-inch tangent draw-off valve. Standard controls on this steam kettle include a low water indicator light, direct immersion thermometer, pressure gauge, cooking light and a water sight glass.
Constructed from exceptionally durable 304 stainless steel. The hinged stainless cover helps save energy, Tilting mechanism allows the kettle to tilt a full 90 for complete emptying, Hemispheric kettle design provides even and consistent heat distribution, Low water cut-off valve, and indicator automatically turn off the steamer in an emergency for improved safety.
- Commercial gas steam tilting kettle
- 40 1/8 in (H) x 48 1/8 in (W) x 40 5/8 in (Depth)
- 20 gal capacity
- Stainless steel interior liner, 2/3 jacketed and stainless steel exterior
- Supported on 1 5/8 in (Diameter) stainless steel legs
- 80,000 BTU
- 150° to 275°F temperature range at 50 PSI max
- Standard controls include direct immersion thermostat, water sight glass, cooking light, pressure gauge and electronic ignition
- Safety features include low water cut off, pressure relief valve, pressure switch and 100% safety gas shutoff valve
- Kettle pivots on trunnion connected to the tilt mechanism
- Kettle tilts forward 90° for complete emptying
- NSF certified
- For more information please check the specs